|Gotta Enjoy the Little Things||Used a car door to kill a zombie||10G|
|The Bruce||Kill 3 Zombies with an exploding propane tank||15G|
|Manifest Destiny||Build 8 Outposts||15G|
|Movin' On Up!||Relocate your home base||15G|
|Badass||Complete 50 missions or activities with the same character||30G|
|Vehicular Zombicide||Run over 250 zombies in a car||20G|
|Everywhere You Look||Have a community size of 15||20G|
|Watch The Birdie!||Distract a zombie to complete an objective||10G|
|Horde Hoard||Destroy ten hordes in one day||20G|
|Come And Knock On Our Door||Convince another enclave to join your community||10G|
|Trust Me, I'm An Expert||Earn a skill specialization for one of your community members||15G|
|Rule #1||Max out a community member's Cardio skill||10G|
|Home Improvement||Build a facility||10G|
|Torn Apart||Be killed by zombies||10G|
|Holy Rolling||Escape Mt. Tanner and find the survivors at the church||10G|
|I Can See My House From Here||Complete a survey activity||10G|
|Cannibal Family Picnic||Find the Mt. Tanner Ranger Station||5G|
|Survivor||Escape Trumbull County||20G|
|It Was Just Police Action||Find out what the army's up to||10G|
|Home on the Grange||Play matchmaker for Quentin and Becca||10G|
|Arrested Developments||See things through at the Courthouse||10G|
|Gun Thugs||Help the Wilkersons resolve their differences||10G|
|Pest Control||Destroy 5 infestations in one day||20G|
|Land Usage||Build one of every type of facility||20G|
|I'll Be There For You||Earn 500 Fame||
|Mercy Shot||Kill a member of your community to prevent them from turning||10G|
|Ya Always Were An A-Hole Gorman||Sacrifice yourself in a blaze of glory||10G|
|Get Yo' Freak On||Kill one of each freak zombie type||10G|
|Double Dead||Preform a hand to hand double kill special attack||15G|
|Get Outta My Dreams||Kill one of each freak type with a car||10G|
|The Sacrifice||Go Out in a Blaze of Glory (Breakdown Level 1 or Higher). Unlocks Erik Tan.|
|The Dead Man||Kill 5 Bloaters (Breakdown Level 2 or Higher). Unlocks Andy Pimms.|
|The Judge||Perform 50 executions (Breakdown Level 3 or Higher). Unlocks Judge Lawton.|
|The Survivor||Collect 150 resources (Breakdown Level 4 or Higher). Unlocks Job Wilkerson.|
|The Mercenary||Destroy 5 juggernauts (Breakdown Level 5 or Higher). Unlocks Leon Montague.|
Execute 50 Stealth Kills (Breakdown Level 5 or Higher). Unlocks Shark Hoodie Guy.
|The Scientist||Reach Breakdown Level 6. Unlocks Walter Degrasse.|
|The Rescuer||Unlock All Heroes.|
|Rucks in Trucks||Deliver 6 Rucksacks to your base in the back of a single vehicle.|
|Wired for War||Kill 100 zombies with Drone Strikes|
|Under Siege||Survive 10 seiges on your base in a single playthrough.|
|Freak Hunt||Complete all of Sasquatch Hunting Missions|
|Flugtag||Send an Energy Drink Flying|
|Maverick||Survive 2 minutes within a Danger Zone|
|War Never Changes||(Secret Achievement) Get the nuke ending|
|Last Voice of Danforth||(Secret Achievement) Disarm the nuke|
- ↑ "Gotta Enjoy The Little Things" is another reference to Zombieland, in this case to a remark by the character Tallahassee, whose introduction included killing a zombie with his SUV's door.
- ↑ "The Bruce" is a reference to the mechanical shark from Jaws that was nicknamed "Bruce" by the crew during filming and to the shark's death scene in the finished film that was accomplished with shooting a tank of compressed air.
- ↑ "Movin' on Up" is a reference to the theme song to The Jeffersons, a sit-com series from the 1970s that featured the title family moving from the working class section of Queens to a luxury apartment in Manhattan.
- ↑ "Everywhere You Look" is a reference to the TV sitcom Full House. It is the name of the theme song and appears in the theme song as well.
- ↑ "Come and Knock on Our Door" is a reference to the TV sitcom Three's Company. It is the first line of the theme song.
- ↑ "Rule #1" is a refrence to Zombieland, in which Columbus relates the importance of Cardio in a zombie apocolypse.
- ↑ Following the trend of achievements referencing sitcoms Home Improvement is named after the same named 90s sitcom.
- ↑ "Arrested Developments" is a reference to the TV show Arrested Development.
- ↑ "I'll Be There for You" is the name of to the theme song for the TV sitcom Friends.
- ↑ "Ya Always Were An A-Hole Gorman" is a reference to Aliens, in which Vasquez says these final words to Gorman just before they pull the pin on the grenade, killing themselves and the Xenomorphs poised to kill them.
- ↑ "Get Outta My Dreams" is a reference to a Song by Billy Ocean titled "Get Outta My Dreams (Get into my Car)"
- ↑ "Maverick" is a reference to the Tom Cruise movie Top Gun, the theme song of which is "Danger Zone".
- ↑ "War Never Changes" is a reference to the Fallout series of games, the words being said during the introduction of every main entry in the series.
- Anything underlined can be achieved in all three Game Modes.