- "PERSONAL SKILL. Now, let's everybody just calm down and talk this through, okay?"
- Training: It's surprisingly hard to cultivate patience and understanding when you're caroming from crisis to crisis.
- Break It Up: Reduces the chances of violent arguments.
- Suicide Hotline: Reduces the chances of suicides.
- You Gotta Believe: Reduces the chances of characters fleeing in panic.
- Counseling is a personal skill derived from Funeral Director and Teacher among other traits.
- It cannot be improved
- Counseling does NOT improve the results of Anger Management, Melancholy or Fear morale missions.
- Unlike it is stated in-game, Counseling does not decrease chances of violence or fear outbreaks. Instead it gives a chance for already triggered events not to have bad consequences. E.g. 'Character X was going to run away, but character Y's sixth sense allowed them to feel this beforehand and they talked character X out of it.'
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|