Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DescriptionEdit"Guess there are no celebrities left to gossip about. The greater our group's FAME, the more INFLUENCE we have at the start of each day."
Fame represents how well known and respected the player is by the Community. Unlike Influence, which fluctuates with use, Fame is much more static and only changes when the player completes specific actions.
The symbol for Fame is a crown inside a circle.
- At the beginning of a (real-time) day, the amount of Influence is reset to half of Fame.
- In Breakdown DLC, earning 500 Fame unlocks Pastor William Mulroney, a playable hero.
- It is not known if there are events that lowers the player's Fame.
There are three main ways to gain Fame
Leveling up survivorsEdit
- In State of Decay, for each level of Basic Skill (Cardio, Wits, Fighting, Shooting) and Weapon Specialization, the player earns 1 Fame. Thus, the maximum Fame a single character can gain is 30 (24 Fame for improving basic skills and 6 for improving one specialization skill. Improving personal skills does *NOT* gain Fame)
- In Breakdown DLC, each level of Basic Skill or Weapon Specialization gives 4 Fame instead of 1. Thus, fully leveling a character can give the player a maximum of 120 Fame.
The following storyline missions gives Fame rewards (Some missions give it as a default reward, others require the player to complete certain challenges).
- The Voice on the Radio (100 - Social Network)
- The Vet Clinic (25 - Flawless)
- Lily's Brother (25 - Slaughter)
- The old Farmhouse (25 - Slaughter)
- Indefensible (25 - Slaughter)
- Civic Duty (25 - Slaughter)
- Trouble at the Courthouse (25 - Slaughter)
- Army Activity (25 - Savior)
- Insubordination (25 - Savior)
- Sgt. Erik Tan (25 - Slaughter)
- The Armory (25 - Slaughter)
- The Wall (25 - Slaughter)
The following repeatable mission gives Fame rewards
- Friendly Survivors (25 - Social Network)
- After an advice from Lily pops up (e.g. Advice: Build Medical Area), building the Facility in question rewards the player with 25 Fame (Savior).
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes|