Gurubani is a valued survivor to any community. She has several traits that make her adept on the field and in a home base.
In the field, Gurubani possesses the Reflexes skill which makes her a remarkable fighter. Her "Disciplined" trait gives her gives higher Cardio and she improves faster at combat. She is also admirable at scavenging due to her "World Traveler" trait.
Used to be a wild child in college, but confronting the outbreak has sparked a return to the faith of her youth. She meditates daily and commits herself to personal discipline and service to others.
|Traits||Team Player, World Traveler, Disciplined, True Believer, Nimble|
|Skills||Cardio, Wits, Fighting, Shooting, Reflexes, Medicine, Research|
|Inventory||Talwar, Khanda, Wingate Commando|
Unlocking the Character Edit
- In State of Decay and Lifeline, She can be called by Radio Command using the "Bonus Survivor" option. This option is only available if the player has imported a save from Xbox 360 or owns the original in their Steam Library on PC
- In Breakdown, She is unlocked by default if the player owns the Year One Survival Edition of State of Decay and has imported a save from the original game.
- When called in, She comes "bearing gifts" in form of food, ammo and medicine.
- The Talwar, Khanda and Wingate Commando are unique weapons that cannot be scavenged and Gurubani starts with them in State of Decay, Breakdown and Lifeline.
- She is the only character to possess the Disciplined trait.
- The Low Backpack she starts with is a large variant and while it does not affect the amount of slots it has, it has slightly less weight than the Large Backpack.
- Her appearance may be a reference to Molly from Telltale Games' Walking Dead, as both characters wear a similarly colored hoodie and are noticeably nimble.