| Spoiler warning!|
The following may contain spoilers regarding game-play in State of Decay
We found him on some kind of a black ops mission, and he doesn't seem to like us all that much. That's fine, the feeling's mutual.
|Traits||Special Forces, Can Kill With Bare Hands, Badass, Has Seen Things|
|Skills||Cardio, Wits, Fighting, Shooting,|
|Inventory||Royal Igorot Axe, Skorpion Evo 3 A1|
|Relations||Milo Eldridge (Brother)|
Sergeant Kelly "Sasquatch" Eldridge III is a non-playable character introduced in the DLC Lifeline.
He is playable in State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in the Breakdown mode after completing the "Operator" challenge.
At some point after the first full siege, a new set of storyline missions will be unlocked, adding the colorful character Sasquatch to the mix.
He is first encountered in the mission Reinforce My Ass!, where he will be recruited into the Black Friday's community. Later on, he will ask to go on a chain of missions which involve hunting Freaks to get specific intel on them. The player's choice during the final mission involving Sasquatch will determine the fate of Danforth. Voiced by actor Drew Hobson.
Missions involving the character Edit
- He will threaten the player in the endgame if the player chooses to disarm the nuke in the mission The Nuke.
- Despite being portrayed as a powerful character, he is relatively weak, therefore it is recommended to be extra cautious with him when doing his missions so he won't die.
- The callsign of his "Sasquatch" is also another name for Bigfoot.
- Sasquatch makes a cameo appearance in State of Decay 2 on the radio, volunteering to investigate the fate of Red Talon Lt. Meredeth after the failure of Operation Drawbridge.
- Voice Actor: Drew Hobson
- Kelly Eldridge III introduces himself as "His Holiness Sergeant Kelly Eldridge III, Fucking Esquire"