| Spoiler warning!|
The following may contain spoilers regarding game-play in State of Decay
DescriptionEdit"Our only gateway to the outside world."
The Landing Zone is a facility introduced in the DLC Lifeline. Located at the center of Black Friday base, it serves as the drop zone for extra weapons and resources, as well as the extraction point for civilians and high-valued targets.
- Drop Zone: Our LZ is highly visible from the air, and makes a great drop zone for supplies from HQ.
Basic Supply DropEdit
- A simple survival package. Just enough to keep us going.
- 50 Influence
- A package of military construction materials, with a few other supplies to keep our base strong.
- 100 Influence
- A package of lifesaving supplies, including food and medicine.
- 100 Influence
- A well-stocked supply drop of army-issue munitions.
- 150 Influence
- Drops: 10 Ammo
- Sidearm ammo: 90 9mm rounds, 90 .45 Caliber rounds
- Assault ammo: 180 5.56mm rounds, 120 7.62mm rounds
- Special ammo: 30 .50 Caliber Sniper rounds, 120 12-Gauge Shotgun shells
- Ordinance: 6 20mm Grenade Launcher Ammo, 3 Frag Grenades, 3 S-Mines, 3 Landmines
- A supply drop containing two random weapons, extra mags, and some suppressors.
- 200 Influence
- Drops: 2 random Lifeline-only firearms,
- Items: 9 Homemade Suppressors, 3 Machined Suppressors
Long-range Supply DropEdit
- A major supply drop called in from a more distant location. Requires sat-comms and a boosted signal.
- Drops: 20 Food, 20 Medicine, 12 Ammo, 32 Material, 12 fuel.
- 1 random Lifeline-only firearms;
- Items: 10 Morphine, 10 MREs
- Sidearm ammo: 60 9mm rounds, 60 .45 Caliber rounds
- Assault ammo: 90 5.56mm rounds, 60 7.62mm rounds
- Special ammo: 10 .50 Caliber Sniper rounds, 100 12-Gauge Shotgun shells
- Ordinance: 6 20mm Grenade Launcher Ammo, 6 Frag Grenades, 6 S-Mines, 6 Landmines
- After the first few missions, contact to Doghouse Actual will be lost and the player will not be able to use these abilities. After finishing the mission to recover Satellite Uplink and establishing contact with Highroad Actual, these abilities become usable again plus the new Long-range Supply Drop option.
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes|