Most of the major areas here can be accessed from the US Route 406 circling the Central Farmland
- The park to the north-western corner of the map which serves as tutorial area. Large campground with dense forest surrounding a large lake, and Mount Tanner can be seen at a distance.
- Ranger Station is a temporary homesite here
- Small rural area town, mostly made up of houses, with a couple businesses (Mini-marts, a fast food restaurant, Gun Shops, Gas Stations, etc.)
- Large, vast areas of farmland dotted with farmhouses occupy the areas between and around the towns. Home to McReady Farmhouse homesite.
- Consists of an industrial area in the West, and a residential area in East. Located here are a large variety of businesses and services including multiple gas stations, fast food restaurants, and mini-marts, warehouses as well as a gun store, police station, fire station, vehicle repair, car dealer, and more.
- Three homesites are located here: Savini Residence and the Snyder Trucking Warehouse in West Marshall, and The Alamo in the east.
- Northern area is the fairground area, also base of operation for the US Military in Trumbull. Southern area is a small town, more sparsely populated than Spencer's Mill. Home to Trumbull County Fairgrounds.