- "PERSONAL SKILL. Sure, it's nice having a good cook or somebody that can keep the peace around, but a good medic's worth their weight in ammo. You know it, I know it."
- Training: Yeah, right. You don't spend years studying, you might as well be telling people to swallow live spiders to cure their cough.
- Lab Work: Allows you to upgrade an Infirmary to a Medical Lab.
- Intervention: Can save patients who would otherwise perish.
- Medicine is a personal skill derived from certain traits such as Paramedic.
- It cannot be improved.
- A survivor with this skill improves the effectiveness of the Medical Area.
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|