Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Head to the graveyard to the east of the Church of the Ascension. Upon arrival, immediately rush to assist Doc Hanson, who is fighting a large number of zombies and quips "I'm not too proud to ask for help".
The mission ends once all the zombies are killed and a small cutscene occurs.
- Medical Advice Radio Command: Restore max Vitality (caused by injuries)
- Sometimes, the marker for the mission might disappear, but it is still possible to complete the mission.
- Doc Hanson can be killed, which results in a mission failure and the player losing access to a useful Radio Command.
- The number and variety of zombies attacking Doc Hanson is random. There might be hordes, Juggernauts, Ferals and other freak zombies, but some players might encounter only a handful of normal zombies.
- The zombies attacking Doc ignore all diversionary devices.
- Completing this mission gives the character the trait Rescued Doc.
Lily: (radio) Just got word on the radio; sounds like Doc's in some kind of trouble.
After helping Doc
Doc Hanson: Obliged to you. Thought them things had my number for sure this time.
Return to Walkthrough