Head to the graveyard to the east of the Church of the Ascension. Upon arrival, immediately rush to assist Doc Hanson, who is fighting a large number of zombies and quips "I'm not too proud to ask for help".
The mission ends once all the zombies are killed and a small cutscene occurs.
- Medical Advice Radio Command: Restore max Vitality (caused by injuries)
- Shortly after recieving a distress call from Lily, the marker might disappear, but it is still possible to complete the mission.
- Doc Hanson can be killed, which results in a mission failure and the player losing access to a useful Radio Command.
- The number and variety of zombies attacking Doc Hanson is random. There might be hordes, Juggernauts, Ferals and other freak zombies, but some players might encounter only a handful of normal zombies.
- The zombies attacking Doc ignore all diversionary devices.
- Completing this mission gives the character the trait Rescued Doc.
Return to Walkthrough