- Inside each house, search all rooms (note the small blue circles denoting an unsearched room). When the ally is found, take him/her back to home base to finish the mission.
- +20 Trust with these survivors
- +10 Influence for the day.
- The player has to "see" the missing survivor (i.e face him/her) for him/her to be considered "found". Occasionally the player is required to approach and "greet" that survivor.
- This mission is usually triggered by a survivor panicking and run away.
- Besides survivors the player's community, enclave members can go missing as well. Rescuing the missing survivor can yield a small resources reward when the player gets them home safely. Occasionally the player will be accompanied by one or two remaining enclave members.
- FIXED (BUG): On PC and XBOX 360, the rescued survivor's history will be stuck on "Ran Away", which stays there and effectively hides the character's real mood.