DescriptionEdit"Long range service provider. Scoped."
- Accuracy: 5/5
- Durability: 4/5
- Noise: 5/5
- Recoil: 5/5
- Can Suppress: Yes
- Scoped: Yes
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. (20 lbs. in Breakdown)
- Ammo Type: .50 Caliber
- Ammo Capacity: 7
The following item lists contain this item
Note: S=State of Decay storyline; B=Breakdown; L=Lifeline
- The Mk. 15 is based on the MacMillan Tac-50 sniper rifle, designated by the U.S. Navy SEALs as the Mk 15. The weapon has seen combat around the world and is the preferred issue 50 caliber for many government and law enforcement agencies as a Long Range Sniper Rifle. It fires .50 BMG rounds.
- Firing the rare and powerful .50 Cal rounds, the Mk.15 is among the most powerful firearms in State of Decay, capable of shredding multiple zombies with a single shot (even Armored Zeds, and with body shots). It can be fitted with a suppressor, making it more practical than the similary powerful M107 CQ. The massive recoil staggers the shooting character and make them exit aim mode.
- In Breakdown, The Mk. 15's weight is changed to 20 lbs (to better match its real-life version, which weighs 26 lbs), so it instantly encumbers any non-Powerhouse character, drastically reducing its usability.
- Alan Gunderson starts with this firearm in Breakdown.