"This is the heart of the base, where the CO plans missions, makes strategic decisions, and researches new tactics."
Note: Refer to Traits (Lifeline) for descriptions of the leader traits
- A caring leader pays attention to their subordinates, and is constantly training them to be smarter, more observant soldiers. All soldiers gain Wits at twice the rate
- Requires: A compassionate leader
- Effects: double Wits gain rate
- A strict leader puts their subordinates through the paces, making sure every soldier makes the most of their nutrition and exercise. +10 stamina to every soldier.
- Requires: A strict leader
- Effects: 10 stamina bonus
- A practical leader is always exploring new options and is ready with a backup plan in any disaster. Bonus to research rates.
- Requires: An organized leader
- Effects: 100% research rate
Tactics: Supply LinesEdit
- While this order is active, soldiers will constantly scavenge for small amounts of supplies in the surrounding area.
- Requires: 25 Influence, Commanding officer with Leadership skill
- Effects: random resources are added to storage. Lasts 2 hours.
Tactics: Thin the HerdEdit
- While this order is active, soldiers will hunt zombies around the perimeter to keep the Threat Level low, and make attacks less frequent.
Tactics: Search and RescueEdit
- While this order is active, our unit will search the city for surviving soldiers to add to our ranks.
Research Solar Power
- We need to build up the expertise it will take to replace our gas generator with a solar array.
Research Box MineEdit
- Effects: Unlocks the ability to create Box Mines, unlocks Research Whistling Box Mine, Research Pipe Bomb.
Research Whistling Box MineEdit
- Unlocks the ability to create Whistling Box Mines.
Research Pipe BombEdit
- Unlocks the ability to create Pipe Bombs, unlocks Research Steel Pipe Bomb
Research Steel Pipe BombEdit
- Unlocks the ability to create Steel Pipe Bombs.
Research Chemical Incendiaries
- Unlocks the ability to create Chemical Incendiaries.
Research Potent Homemade Stims
- Would allow us to create more effective stimulants (Uses up medical supplies.)
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes|