"PERSONAL SKILL. Just don't ask me to help you move furniture, okay?" Powerhouse is a personal skill that provides a wide range of passive bonuses as well as extra attack moves that greatly improve the character's combat and exploration abilities.
- "A Powerhouse wades into the middle of 'em and mixes it up hand to hand."
- Powerhouse is trained by killing zombies in Melee combat. This skill's XP gain rate is unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Fighting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points to Powerhouse. Also, this skill does not benefit from the "Slaughter" feat.
These bonuses are available to Powerhouse characters from the start (level 1)
Strong Back: You can carry more weight in your pack before becoming encumbered (+12 encumbrance limit).
Pack Mule: You can carry more items per stack. (4 instead of 3 consumable items, ammo still stacks in 30, however)
Powerhouse: Reduced stamina penalty when using heavy weapons, and you can swing them a bit easier.
Big Guns: Increased mobility and control when using light machine guns.
Powerhouse Level DetailsEdit
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- Leveling up Powerhouse does *NOT* gain Fame.
I bench press more than my body weight, if that's what you mean.
When I shove somebody, they move. (Class Specializations: Power Push, Power Kick)
|4||200||You want two halves of a phone book? I've got a lot lying around.||
|5||300||I'm the strongest one there is. (Class Specializations: Pro Wrestling, Double Kill)||
|7||400||Nope, it's all natural. Shut up.||
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|