- "PERSONAL SKILL. You think all I do is read books all day? It's called Library *Science* for a reason, motherfuckers!"
- Training: Look, it's a lot more complicated than just grabbing stuff off shelves and hoping you get lucky. You've got to know filing systems, interlibrary loans... and none of that really exists any more, does it?
- Survival Handbook: Collects notes on survival techniques, giving everyone a boost to Wits XP for the week.
- Scientific Principles: Dramatically speeds up research projects.
- Research is a personal skill derived from certain traits such as Studied Linguistics.
- It cannot be improved.
- A survivor with this skill improves the effectiveness of the Library.
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|