"Master the use of Revolvers"
"It's not rocket science: you want to improve your Revolver Specialization, you've got to dust off the old six-shooter and kill some zeds."
- Revolver Specialization is trained by killing zombies with a revolver. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Shooting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Multi Kill and Headshot Streak each gives a bonus of 20 points.
- Default (level 1) bonus to Stopping Power is +14%
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Revolver Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
The trusty Saturday Night Special. Just as handy on Sundays.
Reach for it, Mister!
|4||200||My mama always said these things were the Devil's right hand.||
|5||300||Just once I'd like to have a showdown at high noon...||
|6||300||Did I fire six shots, or just five?||
|7||300||I'm your huckleberry.||