"Master the use of Rifles"
"Ask any hunter and they'll tell you: you're not going to improve your Rifle Specialization unless you start bagging trophies with one."
- Rifle Specialization is trained by killing zombies with a rifle. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Shooting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Multi Kill and Headshot Streak each gives a bonus of 20 points.
- Default (level 1) bonus to Target Snap Distance is +25%
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Rifle Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
You get up close if you want; me, I'll stick to killing zombies from as far away as possible.
|4||200||LEVEL 4. Reloading a gun always looks so easy in the movies. Took me a while to get the hang of it. I'm so much more efficient now.||
|5||300||Damn shame there's no more biathalons. I'd clean up.||
|7||300||Have rifle, will travel.||