| Spoiler warning!|
The following may contain spoilers regarding game-play in State of Decay
She can be self-important and insufferable ... but her cause is just. We're glad we have her here to speak for the helpless survivors still left in the city.
|Traits||Quick Study, Hates the Military, High Self-esteem|
|Skills||Cardio, Wits, Fighting, Shooting, Research|
|Inventory||Paper Cutter Arm, P 226 SG|
Vienna Cho is a non-playable character in the DLC Lifeline, she was a local radio host of Danforth, which is her hometown, before the outbreak. She can be recruited after a certain number of extracted civilians, however, Vienna will never gain trust with the community, and therefore is unplayable.
Missions involving Vienna ChoEdit
- Lifeline: Rescuing Civilians: (Vienna will report about civilians in distress and their coordinates).
- Lifeline: The Nuke: (Vienna, with the support of the player, can disarm the nuke which Sasquatch wants to detonate).
- As implied in dialogue in the nuke disarming mission, Vienna is an electrical engineering school dropout.
- Vienna will comment about Greyhound's efforts to rescue civilians.
- According to the characters.xml, she will never be away from the base unless on a mission.
- Despite being portrayed as a self-important individual with high self-esteem, Vienna seems to care a lot about survivors which are in trouble.
- There are billboards in-game which advertise her radio station which she worked in.